- Name:Microsoft .NET Framework
- Rating:3 / 5
- Size:33.3 MB
- Download >
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 / 3.0 SP1 / 3.0
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 / 3.0 SP1 / 3.0 Description:
Many ISV's, enterprises and Microsoft product teams are successfully building on the new features Windows Workflow Foundation (WF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows CardSpace in the .NET Framework 3.0.
Microsoft plans to continue to invest in the .NET Framework developer platform and in support of existing users the .NET Framework 3.5 has a minimal number of breaking changes. So that existing applications built for .NET Framework 2.0 or .NET Framework 3.0 should continue to run without requiring changes.
The .NET Framework 3.5 adds new features in several major technology areas; including:
· Deep integration of Language Integrated Query (LINQ) and data awareness
· ASP.NET AJAX for quickly creating more efficient, more interactive and highly-personalized Web experiences that work across all the most popular browsers
· New web protocol support for building WCF services including AJAX, JSON, REST, POX, RSS, ATOM and several new WS-* standards
· Full tooling support for WF, WCF and WPF including the new workflow-enabled services technology
· New classes in the base class library (BCL) for the .NET Framework 3.5 address the most common customer requests.
.NET Framework 3.5 is planned to release at the end of 2007 and will ship with Visual Studio code name "Orcas" and will also continue to be available for separate download from MSDN.
The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 (which is formerly known as WinFX), is the new managed code programming model for Windows. It combines the power of the .NET Framework 2.0 with new technologies for building applications that have visually compelling user experiences, seamless communication across technology boundaries, and the ability to support a wide range of business processes.
These new technologies are Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, and Windows CardSpace (formerly code named "Infocard"). Microsoft plans to ship .NET Framework 3.0 as part of the Windows Vista operating system. In addition, Microsoft is making these technologies available on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
.NET Framework 3.0 can be installed on any of the following systems:
· Microsoft Windows 2003 Server Service Pack 1 (SP1)
· Windows XP SP2
· Windows Vista
Windows Vista comes with .NET Framework 3.0. There is no separate installation package required. The standalone .NET Framework 3.0 packages are not supported on Vista.
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 / 3.0 SP1 / 3.0 Requirements:
· 400 megahertz (MHz) Pentium processor
· 1 gigahertz (GHz) Pentium processor
· 96 megabytes (MB)
· 256 MB
Hard Disk: Up to 500 MB of available space may be required.
· 800 x 600, 256 colors
· 1024 x 768 high color, 32-bit
Microsoft Connected Services Framework 3.0 Service Pack 1 Enterprise Edition
Microsoft Connected Services Framework is an integrated, server-based packaged software product for building and managing services by using a service-oriented architecture (SOA). For telecommunications operators and other service providers, CSF enables them to aggregate, provision, and manages converged communications services for their subscribers across multiple networks and a range of device types.
Microsoft Connected Services Framework 3.0 Service Pack 1 (SP1) addresses many of the high priority requests from our customers including a dramatic improvement in the setup and configuration of the CSF components. CSF 3.0 SP1 also includes support for WCF-based services, which includes WS-reliable messaging and better performance. Can be downloaded from Connected Services Framework 3.0 EE SP1
Requirements of Microsoft Connected Services Framework 3.0 Service Pack 1 Enterprise Edition:
· Internal Information Services 6.0
· Active Directory (Functional Level 2000)
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
· Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 4 (SP4), or 2005 SP1
· Windows Support Tools 2003 SP2
· Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 SP1
· UDDI 2.0
· Enterprise Single Sign-On 3.0
· Microsoft Clusting Server (if clustering is required)
· Microsoft Management Console 3.0
· Web Service Enhancement 3.0
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 1 Language Packs contain translated text, such as error messages, for languages other than English. Without the installation of a Language Pack, these messages are displayed in English by default.
Multiple language packs, each for a different language, can be installed on a single computer. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 SP1 Language Packs contain translated text, such as error messages, for each language.
The following Language Packs are designed for NET Framework 3.0 SP1 x86 ONLY : French , Greek , Spanish , Italian , German , Japanese.
The following Language Packs are designed for NET Framework 3.0 SP1 x64 ONLY : French , Spanish , Italian , German , Japanese.
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 Beta
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 service pack 1 is a cumulative update that contains many new features building incrementally upon .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and includes .NET Framework 2.0 service pack 2 and .NET Framework 3.0 service pack 2 cumulative updates.
.NET Framework version 3.5 Service Pack 1 provides the following new features and improvements:
· ASP.NET Dynamic Data, which provides a rich scaffolding framework that allows rapid data driven development without writing code, and a new addition to ASP.NET AJAX that provides support for managing browser history (back button support). For more information, see What's New in ASP.NET and Web Development.
· Core improvements to the common language runtime that include better layout of .NET Framework native images, opting out of strong-name verification for fully trusted assemblies, improved application startup performance, better generated code that improves end-to-end application execution time, and opting managed code to run in ASLR (Address Space Layout Randomization) mode if supported by the operating system. Additionally, managed applications that are opened from network shares have the same behavior as native applications by running with full trust.
· Performance improvements to Windows Presentation Foundation, including a faster startup time and improved performance for Bitmap effects. Additional functionality for WPF includes better support for line of business applications, native splash screen support, DirectX pixel shader support, and the new WebBrowser control.
· ClickOnce application publishers can decide to opt out of signing and hashing as appropriate for their scenarios, developers can programmatically install ClickOnce applications that display a customized branding, and ClickOnce error dialog boxes support links to application-specific support sites on the Web.
· The Entity Framework is an evolution of the existing suite of ADO.NET data access technologies. The Entity Framework allows developers to program against relational databases in terms of application-specific domain models instead of the underlying database models. For more information see Getting Started with the Entity Framework. The Entity Framework introduces some additional features, including support for new SQL Server 2008 types, default graph serialization of Entities, and the first broad public release of the Entity Data Source. With this release, the Entity Framework supports the new date and file stream capabilities in SQL Server 2008. The graph serialization work helps developers who want to build Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services that model full graphs as data contracts. The Entity Data Source provides a traditional data source experience for ASP.NET application builders who want to work with the Entity Framework.
· LINQ to SQL includes new support for the new date and file stream capabilities in SQL Server 2008.
· The ADO.NET Data Services Framework consists of a combination of patterns and libraries, which enable data to be exposed as a flexible REST (Representational State Transfer)-based data service that can be consumed by Web clients within a corporate network or across the Internet. The ADO.NET Data Services Framework makes data service creation over any data source. A conceptual view model of the underlying storage schema can easily be exposed through rich integration with the ADO.NET Entity Framework. Services created using the ADO.NET Data Services Framework, as well as compatible Windows Live (dev.live.com) services, can be easily accessed from any platform. For client applications running on Microsoft platforms, a set of client libraries are provided to make interaction with data services simple. For example, .NET Framework-based clients can use LINQ to query data services and a simple .NET Framework object layer to update data in the service.
· Windows Communication Foundation now makes the DataContract Serializer easier to use by providing improved interoperability support, enhancing the debugging experience in partial trust scenarios, and extending syndication protocol support for wider usage in Web 2.0 applications.
· The .NET Framework Data Provider for SQL Server (SqlClient) adds new support for file stream and sparse column capabilities in SQL Server 2008.
IMPORTANT: This beta release is for early testing and feedback. As a beta release, we recommend you only install the service pack on test computers. Prior to installation, you should carefully review the included readme file to be aware of any known issues with this release. For example, this service pack has some known compatibility issues with previous releases, including:
· Expression Blend (all versions)
· Silverlight 2 Beta 1 SDK
· Silverlight Tools Beta 1 for Visual Studio 2008
Microsoft .NET Framework security information
You cannot download any crack or serial number for Microsoft .NET Framework on this page. Every software that you are able to download on our site is legal. There is no crack, serial number, hack or activation key for Microsoft .NET Framework present here. Our collection also doesn't contain any keygens, because keygen programs are being used in illegal ways which we do not support. All software that you can find here is freely downloadable and legal.
Microsoft .NET Framework installation package is prepared to be downloaded from our fast download servers. It is checked for possible viruses and is proven to be 100% clean and safe. Various leading antiviruses have been used to test Microsoft .NET Framework, if it contains any viruses. No infections have been found and downloading Microsoft .NET Framework is completelly problem free because of that reason. Our experts on malware detection tested Microsoft .NET Framework with various spyware and malware detection programs, including fyxm.net custom malware and spyware detection, and absolutelly no malware or spyware was found in Microsoft .NET Framework.
All software that you can find on our servers, including Microsoft .NET Framework, is either freeware, shareware or open-source, some of the software packages are demo, trial or patch versions and if possible (public domain licence), we also host official full versions of software.
Because we want to be one of the fastest download sites on the web, we host all the software including Microsoft .NET Framework on our servers. You cannot find here any torrents or download links that would lead you to dangerous sites.
Fyxm.net does support free software, however we do not support warez or illegal downloads. Warez is harming producers of the software.
Rate Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 / 3.0 SP1 / 3.0!
|IM SDK For .NET Framework/.NET Compact Framework||Shareware||596 KB||3 / 5|
|Microsoft Junk E-mail Reporting Tool for Microsoft Office Outlook||Freeware||2.4 MB||1 / 5|
|Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1||Freeware||1,249.3 MB||2 / 5|
|74-139 - Deploying Business Desktops with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft Office 200||Demo||1.1 MB||2 / 5|
|Microsoft Service Pack Uninstall Tool for the 2007 Microsoft Office Suite||Freeware||755 KB||2 / 5|
.NET FrameworkOthers > Signatures/Updates16851x
.NET Framework 2.0 SDKCoding > SDK/DDK9116x
Microsoft Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual StudioCoding > Other Coding Files2229x
Microsoft Management Pack Notifier for Microsoft Operations Manager 2005Tweak > System Tweak706x
Microsoft SQL Server Report Pack for Microsoft Axapta 3.0Internet apps > Servers > Database Utils650x
70-301 - Microsoft Managing, Organizing, and Delivering IT Projects by Using Microsoft SolutionsOthers > Home & Education188x
Paladin RAD FrameworkCoding > Components & Libraries132x
OA Framework Toolkitn/a80x
LAN FrameworkNetwork Tools > Network Information60x
Mac's MVC FrameworkCoding > Other Coding Files7x
LimeWire 5.2.1 Beta / 5.1.3
Share computer files with anyone on the internet!
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal 2010
BKaspersky AV provides all types of anti-virus protection
Winamp 5 Full
A flexible and sophisticated application for playing and managing your music
DAEMON Tools Lite 4.30.4
Advanced application for multiprotection emulation